Naruto New Age
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto New Age

A new age of naruto passed down to the next generation of what is called the shinobi

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yusuke's Training Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yusuke Uchiha
genin
Yusuke Uchiha

Male Number of posts : 16
Married or dating : No One
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Character Stats
Bio: (The Future Is Not Where My Dream Is Its In The Past...Thats Where It'll Always Be) Im A Shinobi Who Has Absolutely Nothing To Lose And Everything To Gain.
Chakra:
Yusuke's Training Begins Left_bar_bleue10/10Yusuke's Training Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Stats:
Yusuke's Training Begins Left_bar_bleue10/10Yusuke's Training Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Yusuke's Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Yusuke's Training Begins   Yusuke's Training Begins Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:18 am

If i want to accomplish my true goal i need to become stronger i guess i'll start with the basics *does 1000 pushup on one finger usein chakra to balance myself*
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Uchiha
genin
Yusuke Uchiha

Character Stats
Bio: (The Future Is Not Where My Dream Is Its In The Past...Thats Where It'll Always Be) Im A Shinobi Who Has Absolutely Nothing To Lose And Everything To Gain.
Chakra:
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Yusuke's Training Begins   Yusuke's Training Begins Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:22 am

That was harder than I expected but i cant keep doing these kiddy stuff time to really see if i have mastered this chakra thing*Finds the tallest tree in the training grounds and puts chakra in my feet*If i can climb this tree w/o usein my hands i can move on to some real training
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Uchiha
genin
Yusuke Uchiha

Character Stats
Chakra:
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Yusuke's Training Begins   Yusuke's Training Begins Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:25 am

*Closes my eyes and puts chakra in my feet opens eyes and rushes towards the tree and starts to climb it* Ha never thought this was gonna be so easy *I get half way up the tree and gets over confident therefor i lose control of my chakra and slips and begans to fall back down*
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Uchiha
genin
Yusuke Uchiha

Character Stats
Chakra:
Stats:

PostSubject: Re: Yusuke's Training Begins   Yusuke's Training Begins Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 8:35 am

hehe it seems i got full of myself again this tends to happen alot now *while im falling i grab on to a branch and drops down back to the ground*That proves it still not good enough i wont leave here till i get to the top but first a break *sits down and stares at the clouds passin by*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yusuke's Training Begins   Yusuke's Training Begins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yusuke's Training Begins
Page 1 of 1